Withdrawing From Your Current Program
For International Students
- Visa Application
- Maintaining F-1 Status
- Working in the U.S.
- Change of Program
- Vacation Quarter
- Traveling Outside the U.S.
- Transfer Out Requests
- Withdrawing From Your Current Program
- Health Insurance
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
If you wish to withdraw from your program during the quarter, you must do the following:
- Make an appointment at the International Student Services Front Desk inside of CE 1, Suite 4100 to meet with an Academic Advisor or visit during Academic Advising walk-up hours from 10-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Complete a Withdrawal Form in CE 1, Suite 4100.
To maintain your F-1 status, you must continue to attend your classes until your withdrawal is approved.
If you wish to withdraw and return to our school, you must submit a new application and application fee. You will receive a new I-20 and you must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee again and apply for a new F-1 visa outside of the U.S.
If you wish to withdraw and transfer to a new school, make sure to follow all instructions as listed on the Transfer-Out Request Form.