If you wish to withdraw from your program during the quarter, you must do the following:

  1. Make an appointment* at the International Student Services Front Desk inside of CE 1, Suite 4100 to meet with an Academic Advisor or visit during Academic Advising walk-in hours from 1:00-3:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
  2. Complete a Withdrawal Form in CE 1, Suite 4100.

    To maintain your F-1 status, you must continue to attend your classes until your withdrawal is approved.

    If you wish to withdraw and return to our school, you must submit a new application and application fee. You will receive a new I-20 and you must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee again and apply for a new F-1 visa outside of the U.S.

    If you wish to withdraw and transfer to a new school, make sure to follow all instructions as listed on the Transfer-Out Request Form.

*STAR and ASAP students must contact the STAR Office first to receive their withdrawal approval.

Withdraw Form

Transfer Form