Congratulations on your achievement!
UC Irvine Division of Continuing Education has partnered with Parchment to offer an official digital certificate. It's a great way to immediately share your accomplishment with your family, friends, and employers.
It's fast and shareable.
Share with potential employers to kick-start the next step in your professional journey or career.
How to Get It
Specialized Studies Programs/Specialization:
After final grades have posted for all required courses:
- Step 1: Request the Certificate for the program
Step 2: Claiming your digital certificate
- Log into your MY ACCOUNT
- Under “My Account”, select “Declaration of Candidacy/Specialized Studies”
- Select your Specialized Studies/Specialization program and pay $35
- Once final grades are posted, the certificate review process will take 1-2 weeks. If there are any issues or delays, you will receive an email from the Records office.
- Check your email for the award notification from email@example.com
- Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
- Share your digital certificate on Facebook and LinkedIn or download a secure PDF version.
Your digital certificate will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it anytime – at no cost to you.
What You Can Do With It
Share your Achievements
- Easily share your digital certificate with employers with a secure and verified link
- Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn
View or Download
- View your digital certificate online at any time with permanent access
- Download your digital certificate and save as a PDF
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
- Many countries recognize digital certificates. Parchment Award certificates are supporting the needs of international credentials.
Request a Duplicate Copy of Your Certificate ($35/copy)
Once you have been awarded your digital certificate, you have the option to request a paper copy of your digital certificate. The paper certificate is mailed to you in 1-2 weeks of submission. Please note that delivery to certain locations may take longer. For an additional fee, your order can be expedited with a tracking number.
To request a duplicate paper certificate:
- Log into your MY ACCOUNT
- View your unofficial transcripts to confirm that your award for the program is posted.
- Under “My Account”, select “Order Your Duplicate Certificate” and pay $35
For students who completed their program prior to 2017, you have the option to order a digital copy of your certificate. Please follow the instructions above and in the comments section of the order page, indicate “digital copy”.
For questions, please contact our Records Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 824-5418.
All required courses must be completed with a grade of "C" or better, within five years, unless otherwise noted.