- Academic Calendar
- Alternative Digital Credentials
- Certified Digital Certificates
- Course Numbers/Letters
- Credits and Grades
- Religious Accommodation and Observance
- Retention of Student Records
- Transfer Credit to Partner Colleges
Congratulations on your achievement!
UCI Division of Continuing Education has partnered with Parchment to offer Certified Digital Certificates.
Share it with potential employers to kick-start the next step in your professional journey or career.
How to Get It
Specialized Studies Programs & Specializations
After final grades have posted for all required courses:
- Step 1: Request the Certificate for the program
- Login to your
- Under “My Account”, select “Declaration of Candidacy/Specialized Studies”
- Select your Specialized Studies/Specialization program and pay $35
- Once final grades are posted, the certificate review process will take 1-2 weeks. If there are any issues or delays, you will receive an email from the Records office.
- Step 2: Claiming your Certified Digital Certificate
- Check your email for the award notification from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
- Share your Certified Digital Certificate on Facebook and LinkedIn or download a secure PDF version.
Your Certified Digital Certificate will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it anytime – at no cost to you.
All required courses must be completed with a grade of "C" or better, within five years, unless otherwise noted.
What You Can Do With It
Share your Achievements
- Easily share your Certified Digital Certificate with employers with a secure and verified link
- Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Enhance your resume by expediating the verification process for employers
View or Download
- View your Certified Digital Certificate online at any time with permanent access
- Each certificate has an embedded digital signature that can be verified when viewing in Adobe Acrobat on your computer or mobile device.
- Download your digital certificate and save as a PDF.
- For security reasons, the digital certificate cannot be printed.
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
- Many countries recognize digital certificates. Parchment Award certificates are supporting the needs of international credentials.
Request a Duplicate Copy ($45/copy)
Once you have been awarded your Certified Digital Certificate, you have the option to request a paper copy. The paper certificate is mailed to you in 1-2 weeks of submission. Please note that delivery to certain locations may take longer. For an additional fee, your order can be expedited with a tracking number.
- Login to your MY ACCOUNT
- View your unofficial transcripts to confirm that your award for the program is posted.
- Under “My Account”, select “Order Your Duplicate Certificate” and pay $45.
For students who completed their program prior to 2017, you have the option to order a digital copy of your certificate.
For questions, please contact our Records Office at email@example.com.