Ordering an Official Transcript
In order to provide the fastest service to our students and alumni, UCI Division of Continuing Education has authorized Parchment to provide online transcript ordering.
Before placing an order for official transcripts
- Verify that all grades have been posted and are correct by viewing your unofficial transcript. If you recently completed a certificate program, please verify that the award is also posted.
- Electronic transcripts can be delivered quickly. If you attended Continuing Education (formerly University Extension) classes prior to 1996, fulfilling your order may take additional time. Please allow ample time for your order to be processed.
- Be sure the recipient will accept electronic transcripts. Please be sure you have the correct email address of the recipient. The email address provided should be the intended recipient of the electronic transcript. The electronic transcript is considered unofficial if it is forwarded.
- All outstanding debts owed to the University must be paid before your transcript order can be released.
The fee is $20 per copy.
Benefits of ordering online include
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
- Ability to attach other documents with your transcript
- Ability to order expedited express delivery for additional cost to non PO Box addresses
To order your official transcript
- Login to My Account
- Select the link Order Transcripts – Electronic Delivery
- Payments will be made directly to Parchment and will not be on your Continuing Education statement
In person orders are accepted at the UCI Division of Continuing Education Student Services office located in Building 234 at Pereira Drive, west of East Peltason during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm (Pacific). The fee for in person orders is $25 and the transcript will be handed to the student. Any orders to other destinations must be made online via Parchment.
Summer Session Transcripts
We strongly recommend that you review your unofficial transcript before ordering official transcripts. UCI Division of Continuing Education does not maintain transcripts for course work taken through Summer Session. If you need transcripts for Summer Session courses, please contact the UCI Registrar’s office at (949) 824-6124. Please be prepared to provide your UCI ID number.
Full Time Status for Verification Purposes
UCI Division of Continuing Education provides official verification for students enrolled in UCI Division of Continuing Education courses and programs. Enrollment status is determined as follows:
- 12.0 units or more is considered full-time status
- 6.0 through 11.9 units is considered half-time status
- 5.9 units or less is considered less than
Summer Session enrollment verification is managed by the UCI Registrar’s Office. Please contact them at (949) 824-6124 for more information.