Welcome to DCE Career Services! As part of the Paralegal, Project Management, Data Science, Human Resources Management, E-Learning Instructional Design, or Esports Management certificate program, you have access to exclusive career resources. Below you will find instructions on how to access our services.
UCINetID Activation Instructions
We have provided every student enrolled in the 6 certificate programs mentioned above with a UCINetID. Your UCINetID will be emailed to you during the 1st week of the quarter. Prior to accessing our career resources and technology, you must activate your UCINetID using your student ID number on the OIT website. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Schedule 1-1 Career Counseling Appointments
Talk with a career counselor live and online with a virtual appointment. Discuss your career plan, the job search process, and review your resume and cover letter.
30-Minute Virtual Career Planning Appointments
- Schedule appointments online through Calendly
- You will be asked to enter your name, email, and a brief summary of what you would like to discuss during our appointment
- These sessions are for navigating the career development process including self-assessment, career exploration, and the job search process
- These sessions can also be used for resume and cover letter reviews
Late Arrival Policy
- For Counseling Appointments
Students who log in more than 10 minutes late for an appointment will have their appointment automatically cancelled. The student will then need to reschedule their appointment on Handshake. Career counselors update their availability weekly, but students are also encouraged to check Handshake regularly in case appointment times become available due to cancellations.
Note: Appointments are subject to change or cancellation during holiday periods, recesses, breaks or special campus ceremonies. To confirm appointments during these periods or events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.