The Dalton Review® for the CFP® Exam
The Dalton Review is the exclusive review for our CFP® certification education programs.
In order to better prepare for the CFP® exam, we recommend attending The Dalton Review®, a comprehensive CFP exam review and preparation course.
The Dalton Review consists of three phases, all-inclusive in the enrollment fee:
- Pre-Study Program
- The Dalton Review Classes
- Post-Study Program Key points that add up to passing the CFP exam:
- Thirty-six hours of classroom review instruction:
- Live review classes are held on-campus at UC Irvine
- Live online, instructor led reviews
- Students may attend both the traditional classroom and Live Online reviews at no additional cost
- Outstanding faculty
- Pass rates are consistently 70-80% on the CFP exam
- Exam Readiness Quiz provides a predicted probability of passing the CFP exam
- Take the Dalton Review twice before taking the CFP exam at no additional cost
- Free repeats if you are unsuccessful on the exam (approximate $350 charge may apply if updated course materials are required)
Enroll in The Dalton Review
All UCI Division of Continuing Education PFP students are eligible to receive a $100 discount when enrolling in The Dalton Review. Contact Francine Berg at UCI Division of Continuing Education in order to receive the discount code.
Occupational summary for personal financial advisors.
Source: Economic Modeling Specialists Intl.
Annual Job Openings
(Highly experienced workers can earn up to $226k)