The Applied Accounting Certificate Program teaches students the accounting standards and principles needed to carry out the fundamental tasks of the accounting occupation – providing information to clients by preparing, analyzing, and verifying financial documents. This continuing education program is also designed to meet the accounting subjects educational requirements for students preparing to sit for the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination (CPA Exam) without seeking an advanced degree.
Who Should Attend
- College graduates who need additional accounting subject courses to meet educational requirements for CPA exam
- Accounting and Finance Managers
- Budget and Financial Analysts
- Internal Auditors
- Professionals considering the CPA Exam
- Anyone planning to pursue a career in accounting
Occupational summary for accountants and auditors.
Source: Economic Modeling Specialists Intl.
Annual Job Openings
(Highly experienced workers can earn up to $122k)