Free Webinars are conducted using WebEx’s Event Center online meeting software. A computer (Mac or PC) with an internet connection and computer speakers or a headset are required. For optimal meeting performance, WebEx™ strongly advises not using wireless (WIFI) Internet connections.
Quick Start Steps
- Visit uci.webex.com and select "Event Center," locate your webinar session, and then click the Join link.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and the webinar password. Click the "Join Now" button.
- The WebEx client will automatically download to your computer and you will be placed into the WebEx meeting.
- A pop-up window will open automatically and connect you to the audio broadcast.
- You can send your questions to the panelists via the Chat feature. To do this, type your question in the text box and click Send.
If you are a first time WebEx user, please join the session 15 minutes prior to start time to allow for WebEx to setup your user interface. For technical issues, please contact WebEx Support at (866) 569-3239.
You can access the recording link 24 hours after the session has ended. Visit uci.webex.com, select “Event Center," and then click on "View Event Recordings” located on the upper right of the page.
No credits are offered for Free Webinars. For more information about Free Webinars and using WebEx, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions or call (949) 824-5414.