Emerging technologies, ever-changing regulations, and increased competition create many challenges for the medical product industry. UCI Division of Continuing Education's program, developed with government and industry advisors, fulfills a recognized need for comprehensive professional learning in the successful design, development and delivery of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and other biomedical products. The curriculum addresses the breadth of the development process, including a thorough understanding of compliance, engineering for improved performance, how to mitigate commercial and financial risks, and building marketing success.
Device Alliance members save 10% on one UCI DCE course per quarter.
Career Navigation Event & Workshop
Sponsored by Device Alliance
Feb. 20: 5:30-7:30 PM
Who Should Enroll
- Regulatory professionals, such as those in regulatory affairs or quality assurance
- Engineers, such as those involved in biomedical product design and development
- Manufacturing professionals
- Clinical managers and other healthcare professionals
- Life science managers, such as research scientists and product managers
Occupational summary for biomedical engineers in the United States.
Projected Growth (2017-2027)