Emerging disruptive technologies, ever-changing regulations, and increased competition create many challenges for the medical device industry. This program provides comprehensive professional training in the successful research, conceptualization, development, and manufacturing of medical devices. Evaluated and developed in collaboration with governmental and industry advisors, this program meets the highest professional development standards for the medical device industry.
The newly updated curriculum addresses current industry trends and best practices in medical device design, development, and manufacturing. Coursework covers quality, safety, regulatory compliance, commercial and financial strategies, and post market surveillance. Updated EU-MDR requirements are now included in the Regulatory Requirements for the Medical Devices course.
Members save 10% on one
UCI DCE course per quarter.
Who Should Enroll
- Regulatory professionals, such as those in regulatory affairs or quality assurance
- Research, development and engineering professionals involved in biomedical product design, development, validation, and manufacturing
- Manufacturing professionals
- Clinical managers and other healthcare professionals
- Field service engineers, commercial marketing and sales professionals
- Life science managers, such as research scientists and product managers
Occupational summary for biomedical engineers in the US.
Source: Economic Modeling Specialists Intl.
Annual Job Openings
(Highly experienced workers can earn up to $144k)