Emerging disruptive technologies, ever-changing regulations, and increased competition create many challenges for the medical product industry. UCI Division of Continuing Education's program, developed with government and industry advisors, fulfills a recognized need for comprehensive professional learning in the successful research, conceptualization, development and manufacturing of medical devices. The curriculum addresses the design, development, and manufacturing processes including quality, safety, regulatory compliance, commercial and financial strategies, and post market surveillance.
Members save 10% on one
UCI DCE course per quarter.
Who Should Enroll
- Regulatory professionals, such as those in regulatory affairs or quality assurance
- Research, development and engineering professionals involved in biomedical product design, development, validation, and manufacturing
- Manufacturing professionals
- Clinical managers and other healthcare professionals
- Field service engineers, commercial marketing and sales professionals
- Life science managers, such as research scientists and product managers
Occupational summary for biomedical engineers.