Demonstrating the effectiveness and safety of new medical products is a critical part of the medical product development process and requires significant resources to accomplish. Our program fills a growing need for professional learning that ensures designing and implementing clinical trials for success. The curriculum provides comprehensive knowledge of coordinating, monitoring, and managing a clinical trial within a framework of good clinical practices and regulatory requirements.
Members save 10% on tuition.
Who Should Enroll
- Working professionals who are interested in transitioning into the clinical trials arena
- Nurses interested in expanding their career options
- Researchers and technologists seeking to increase earning power in the clinical research field
- Medical product development professionals who need working knowledge of clinical trials
- Healthcare professionals and allied health professionals