UCI Division of Continuing Education is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN)
for contact hours (provider number 00093).
Demonstrating the effectiveness and safety of new medical products
is a critical part of the medical product development process and requires significant
resources to accomplish. Our program fills a growing need for
professional learning that ensures designing and implementing clinical trials for
success. The curriculum provides comprehensive knowledge of coordinating, monitoring
and managing a clinical trial within a framework of good clinical practices and
regulatory requirements. An internship course provides an invaluable capstone experience
for the certificate.
Device Alliance members save 10% on one UCI DCE course per quarter.
Career Navigation Event & Workshop
Sponsored by Device Alliance
Feb. 20: 5:30-7:30 PM
Who Should Enroll
- Working professionals who are interested in transitioning into the clinical trials arena
- Nurses interested in expanding their career options
- Researchers and technologists seeking to increase earning power in the clinical
- Medical product development professionals who need working knowledge of clinical
- Healthcare professionals and allied health professionals
Occupational summary for medical scientists in the United States.
Projected Growth (2017-2027)