Becker CPA Exam Review
Becker Professional Education has been the leader in test preparation for 60 years, helping nearly one million candidates prepare for the CPA Exam by offering a powerful, personalized and efficient review. Becker respects the commitment required to prepare for the CPA Exam, which is why they strive to provide an efficient Exam Course. The Becker CPA Exam Review consists of four parts: Financial, Regulation, Business and Audit.
- Make better use of your study time – A specially designed pre-assessment provides a recommended learning path focused on where you need the most help and short lectures fit easily with busy schedules.
- Track your progress – Our Study Planner and Progress Tests along the way track development and provide feedback to build knowledge and instill confidence.
- Develop higher-order skills thinking – Skills Practice interactive simulations and videos are specially designed to help you move beyond memorization and apply your knowledge in Task-Based Simulations.
- Learn exactly what is needed – Lectures and textbooks are updated to reflect content relevant to the most current CPA Exam and ongoing regular updates assure you are studying material that's most likely to be tested.
- Make the process easier – Seamless navigation and effective learning tools make it easy to take notes, highlight text, search for key words and control video speed. And our system and tools mirror the CPA Exam itself, to help you feel more comfortable and confident on Exam day.
- Apply your learning – Mock exams are designed to simulate the actual exam experience so you can test your knowledge and feel more prepared on exam day.
Flexible study options:
- Gain flexibility with a choice of 3 study formats: Self-Study, LiveOnline and Live. No matter which format you choose, you get all the same materials.
- Self-Study: Engaging lectures, multiple-choice questions, simulations and mock exams in a portable, multimedia-based format
- LiveOnline: Live webinar courses are designed to give you the guidance of live Becker instruction wherever you prefer to study.
- Live: Becker offers its CPA Exam Review live in over 100 classrooms worldwide.
- Study anywhere, anytime from any computer or our mobile app available on Apple® and Android™ tablets and smartphones.
- Accounting for Empires™, offers a chance to build your knowledge as you play and even compete against others.
- Automatic synchronization between all devices ensures your progress is always up-to-date.
Enroll in Becker CPA Exam Review
All UCI Division of Continuing Education Applied Accounting students are eligible to receive a $500 discount when enrolling in the Becker CPA Exam Review. Discounts cannot be combined. If Becker is offering another discount, students will automatically receive the higher discount available at the time of purchase.
Occupational summary for Accountants and Auditors in the U.S.
Source: Lightcast™ 2022
Annual Job Openings
Salary for Highly Experienced Professionals
(Median Salary $78k)