The Spa & Hospitality Management Certificate is currently undergoing revisions and is not accepting new candidates. Courses in the existing program will be available through Spring Quarter 2018 to allow candidates to complete their requirements and can still be taken individually for those who are not pursuing the certificate. If you would like to speak with a program manager, please contact Lisa Hoang at email@example.com or (949) 824-9304.
Whether you aspire to own or manage a spa or you’re already a seasoned professional, improve your knowledge and career advancement opportunities with practical, real-world spa and wellness education taught by leading industry experts. Throughout this comprehensive, online program, you’ll learn all aspects of the successful day-to-day operation of a spa as well as business strategies you can employ for sustained growth and profitability in this ever-evolving industry.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals who wish to enter the field of spa management
- Current spa owners, directors, and practitioners
- Spa employees needing management training
- Business professionals and entrepreneurs entering the spa industry
- Doctors, nurses and other medical professionals who are looking for a career change
- Manufacturers and developers of products for the spa and medical spa industries
- Wellness, health, medical, and fitness professionals seeking to expand their understanding of the industry
- Representatives from business, hospitality, and tourism industries considering spa related project developments
Occupational summary for first-line supervisors of personal service workers in the United States.
Projected Growth (2017-2027)