- Academic Calendar
- Alternative Digital Credentials
- Certified Digital Certificates
- Course Numbers/Letters
- Credits and Grades
- Religious Accommodation and Observance
- Retention of Student Records
- Transfer Credit to Partner Colleges
The Records Office maintains a permanent record of academic work completed by each student. Support documents for the academic record are kept for one year.
Students are strongly advised to carefully check their academic record quarterly. Discrepancies in the academic record should be reported to the Records Office immediately. After one year, it is assumed that the student accepts the accuracy of their academic record, and supporting source documents are destroyed.
Also of Interest