This is a non-certificate course in the Project Management Certificate Program.
The ability to communicate effectively in a professional or personal setting is a valuable asset. To convey ideas and persuade a person or audience that a product, service or idea is best suited for their needs, it is essential to speak articulately. In addition to a client-based audience, it is imperative to be organized and skilled while expressing ideas and opinions to co-workers, employers and professional peers. Throughout the course, participants will be required to give presentations, actively participate in virtual class discussions, interactive exercises, and critique peers on their journey to create compelling presentations.
This course will provide techniques to:
1. Build confidence in front of an audience
2. Organize content to connect with the audience and deliver a powerful message
3. Tackle impromptu speaking
4. Learn how to use your voice as a powerful tool
5. Become cognizant of the impression made through body language, posture, eye contact
6. Utilize visual aids effectively for the greatest impact while delivering the message.