- How to Enroll
- Enrollment FAQ
- Online FAQ
- Payment Methods
- Enrollments with Purchase Order
- Late Registration
- UCI Parking Policy
- Waiting List Policy
- Drops and Refunds
- Grade Option
Flywire is one of UCI's authorized wire service providers and is a secure and convenient way to make international education payments to UCI Division of Continuing Education. Flywire allows you to pay online, typically in your home currency.
Why use Flywire?
- Pay from banks worldwide. For most countries and territories, you can pay in your home currency and Flywire sends funds in US dollars directly to UCI DCE.
- Take advantage of their competitive foreign exchange rates that you can see in real time, up front.
- Choose from a variety of payment methods including bank transfer, debit/credit cards, or other local payment options depending on your country.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online. Receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when your payment reaches UCI DCE.
- Flywire offers multilingual customer support. Contact for help via email, phone or live chat while making your payment! Go to flywire.com/contact for phone numbers and other contact options.
How to Make a Payment Online
- Go to UCIDCE.flywire.com
- Enter the amount due to UCI DCE and select your home country.
- Select a payment option from the list shown; options can include local domestic bank transfer, credit cards, e- wallet, or other local payment options depending on your country.
- Complete all required information including your UCI DCE student information for easy posting to your account.
- Send your payment to Flywire as instructed. Flywire will process and send your payment to UCI DCE with your information.
- You will be notified via email/text when UCI DCE receives your payment. You can track your payment online anytime by creating a login on flywire.com.
Flywire Customer Support Information
Phone: +1 800 346 9252