Welcome to DCE Career Services for Paralegal & Project Management! As part of your certificate program you have access to one-on-one career counseling sessions and several career development resources. Below you will find instructions on how to schedule appointments and access our technology.
Schedule 1-1 Career Counseling Appointments
Talk with a career counselor live and online with a virtual appointment. Discuss your career plan, the job search process, and review your resume and cover letter.
30 Minute Virtual Career Planning Appointments
- Schedule online from your Handshake homepage, select Career Center from the menu across the top of the page and then Appointments
- Click on Schedule A New Appointment
- These sessions are for navigating the career development process including self assessment, career exploration, and the job search process
- These sessions can also be used for resume and cover letter reviews
Late Arrival Policy
- For Counseling Appointments
Students who log in more than 10 minutes late for an appointment will have their appointment automatically cancelled. The student will then need to reschedule their appointment on Handshake. Career counselors update their availability weekly, but students are also encouraged to check Handshake regularly in case appointment times become available due to cancellations.
Note: Appointments are subject to change or cancellation during holiday periods, recesses, breaks or special campus ceremonies. To confirm appointments during these periods or events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.