Boost Your Resume. Apply Your UCI Courses Toward a UCI Continuing Education Certificate.
Are you a current UCI student or alumni?
What does getting a certificate from UCI DCE do for you?
If so, you may already be on your way toward earning a certificate from UCI Division of Continuing Education (DCE). Your undergraduate or graduate courses may qualify for transfer credit toward some of our high-demand programs such as Business Administration, Data Science, and Personal Financial Planning, and more. What’s more, UCI Alumni Association members receive a 10% discount toward tuition fees.
- Gain the credential signifying you have the practical skills potential employers value
- Develop career-specific competencies that can make you stand out from the competition
- Acquire practical, real-world skills that you can apply immediately on the job
- Earn transfer credit toward a master’s degree at our partner universities*
*select programs only
Get Started Now
- Filter by UCI DCE Certificate Program or UCI School
Select from either drop-down menu to focus on the transfer credit items you are most interested in. A maximum number of courses to be considered will vary and depend on the specific program chosen. See below for details.
- Click on a program title for more details.
- View Course Schedule for complete listing of courses and availability.Choose your course and enroll.
- To officially transfer your undergraduate or graduate courses, submit your Career Launch Petition to Substitute Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (949) 824-9072.
For More Information
Contact Student Services Office at (949) 824-5414 or email@example.com.
Contact the Program Representative listed on each program page.
Continuing Education Programs
Applicable programs that accept course credit .
UCI courses that qualify for transfer credit.