Specific admission requirements are:
- A minimum of two years of undergraduate coursework
- One letter of recommendation
- Complete response to questions on Section 3 of the application form
- Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency
- TOEFL minimum score 64 iBT, 510 pBT, IELTS minimum score of 5
- IELTS (minimum overall score of 5)
- CET 6
To apply, download and complete the application form. Submit the application and all required admission materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon submission of your application, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to create an account in the My Account student portal. This portal provides a secure means to pay the non-refundable $75 application fee. All applications will be reviewed for admission and students will be notified by e-mail. Application deadline: May 8, 2019.
- Cancellations must be requested in writing to email@example.com.
- Prior to the program start date: 100% of refundable fees
- Prior to the end of the 2nd day of classes: 50% of refundable fees
- No refunds after the 2nd day of classes.