Please follow the steps below to submit an online request to register in a Spring 2020 UCI course through Concurrent Enrollment. Paper submissions will no longer be accepted.
Spring 2020 Concurrent Enrollment requests will be accepted beginning March 23, 2020. Requests are due by Friday, April 10, 2020.
- Choose the course in which you want to enroll.
View the UCI Schedule of Classes. Course descriptions are listed in the UCI General Catalogue. Some courses may have required co-requisite discussions. Please check the course listing in the UC Irvine Schedule of Classes or the General Catalogue.
- Complete the electronic Concurrent Enrollment form for each course which you would like to enroll in.
Enrollment form will be available starting on Monday, March 23, 2020 by 12:00pm PST.
- Complete the electronic Concurrent Enrollment for each course which you want to enroll in. Requests are due by Friday, April 10, 2020.
- Requests will be reviewed in the order received. DCE will forward your request to the appropriate Department/School.
- Email notifications will be sent with the final decision regarding your course request.
Please be sure to add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your approved contacts to ensure proper delivery. Check your email daily for any updates regarding your status. We will contact you once you are approved. It is not necessary to email us regarding your enrollment status.
- If approved, submit your payment online through your DCE web account to officially enroll by the listed deadline given in the approval email.
Instructions on how to complete this step will be provided in the email notification. If you do not submit payment within 2 business days, your approval will expire for the term/year.
- If you no longer intend to enroll in a course, please inform us immediately via email at email@example.com so that we may cancel the request with the appropriate School.
- Pre-requisites may be listed and strictly enforced for your requested course. Please be prepared to provide proof that you have satisfied requirements if you are contacted by the School to avoid delay or cancellation of your request.
- While your request is under review, please be sure to attend all class sessions and make arrangements with your instructor to ensure you can access and submit any course material in a timely manner.
If you have questions about enrollment procedures or need specific information about Concurrent Enrollment, call UCI Division of Continuing Education (DCE) at (949) 824-5414. If you have questions about course content, prerequisites, or grading policy, please call the campus department or instructor responsible for the class.
To receive a Concurrent Enrollment brochure call (949) 824-5414 or use our online request form. View course descriptions in the UCI General Catalogue. The Schedule of Classes can be viewed online as well.