In partnership with
The Healthcare Analytics specialized studies program is ideal for professionals who want to pursue or advance their career. The program is designed for both healthcare and information technology professionals looking to learn research and analytical skills to collect, organize, and visualize data in order to change the healthcare landscape. Using data analytics in a healthcare setting can improve patient outcomes, lower costs, improve the quality of care, enhance health delivery system performance, and optimize business operations.
Learn health informatics and advanced analytics. Discover data assets, strategy, acquisition and management. Develop data mining applications for healthcare. Visualize, analyze, and provide healthcare delivery solutions. Study precision medicine and disease prevention based on an individual's genes, environment, and lifestyle. Additional topics include population health management, security and privacy, data governance, and digital health.
Who Should Enroll
- Healthcare and hospital executives, chief medical officers (CMO's) and administrators
- Medical professionals including physicians, nurses, clinicians and healthcare consultants
- Healthcare professionals in hospitals, medical groups, clinics and community care centers
- Data analysts, medical informatics analysts and technical professionals
- Health science, public health, pharma and life science providers
- Public health, nursing, biology, informatics and other related majors seeking careers in healthcare analytics
Occupational summary for Medical and Health Services Manager in the US.
Source: Economic Modeling Specialists Intl.
Annual Job Openings
(Highly experienced workers can earn up to $133k)