In partnership with
The Healthcare Analytics specialized studies program is ideal for individuals who want to pursue or advance their career in the healthcare, information and digital technology fields. The program is designed for those looking to gain evidence-based analytical skills to implement, support, and maintain advanced health informatics and digital technology systems. Using data analytics in a healthcare setting can improve patient outcomes, lower costs, improve the quality of care, enhance health delivery system performance, and optimize business operations.
Learn health informatics and advanced analytics. Discover data sources and assets, digital health strategy, and data acquisition and management. Develop data mining applications for healthcare. Visualize, analyze, and implement healthcare delivery informatics solutions. Study precision medicine and deploy artificial intelligence solutions to improve patient care and business outcomes. Additional topics include population health management, clinical decision support systems, security and privacy, data governance, digital health, telehealth, and wearable devices.
Who Should Enroll
- Healthcare executives, chief medical officers (CMO’s) and hospital administrators
- Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners,nurses, clinicians, healthcare consultants, and related majors seeking careers in healthcare analytics
- Life science, health science, public health, medical insurance, pharma industries, and other related healthcare fields
- Healthcare staff in hospitals, medical groups, clinics,and community care centers
- Data analysts, medical informatics analysts, and technical specialists
Occupational summary for Medical and Health Services Managers in the US.
Source: Economic Modeling Specialists Intl.
Annual Job Openings
(Highly experienced workers can earn up to $133k)