The relationships you build with wealth advisors are among the most important relationships you may ever have. However, without a clear understanding of your strategy and how each member of your advisory team—e.g., financial advisor, estate planning attorney, accountant, etc.—must work in harmony to effectively achieve your specific goals, your wealth may not be reaching its full potential.
In this course specifically designed for high net worth individuals and families, you will develop a personal wealth strategy, learn how to communicate this plan effectively to your advisors, identify ways to measure and manage their progress, and more.
We understand the importance of families learning this material together to protect your legacy, so we encourage spouses and partners to attend at no additional cost. Rest assured, this is unbiased information from a trusted university and no one will attempt to sell you anything.
Our top-tier instructors bring over 17 years of experience teaching this course in a way that guides students with varying experience—even those with little or no prior knowledge about finance will benefit. You can expect a hands-on, interactive learning experience with thought-provoking discussions that will help you customize a wealth management plan that balances with your goals and personal circumstances.
Who Should Attend
Our Wealth That Lasts course is designed exclusively for the unique requirements of affluent individuals and families. This course is ideal for you if any of the following conditions describe your financial situation:
- You don't feel 100% confident in your current method of investment management
- Your have concerns about how your wealth will transition from one generation to the next
- You have experienced a liquidity event such as selling a business or receiving a large cash settlement
- You want to involve your spouse and/or other family members in managing your wealth
- You have achieved financial success through business and need a comprehensive investment strategy
- You have felt at a disadvantage when speaking with a professional advisor
- You are turned off by courses that only want to solicit financial services or product