Planning your academic career can be difficult, especially in uncertain times. Higher Education 101 is an ongoing webinar series to help students make the best decisions as they select and apply for the top undergraduate and graduate programs in the U.S. Higher Education 101 includes workshops on tips and strategies for showcasing yourself as a unique and competitive applicant. Domestic and international students are welcomed as webinar sessions are scheduled to accommodate multiple time zones. Visa information will be provided for international students. Start working towards your dream, and shine bright in your academic career!
Who Should Attend
- Current high school students who plan to apply to top U.S. universities
- Current undergraduates and recent graduates who plan to apply to top U.S. graduate programs
- Learn about admissions, programs, career planning, and more from academic advisors, faculty, current students, and alumni.
- Get tips for making your application competitive and preparing for academic success.
- Gain access to live Q&A sessions with advisors.
|Registration Begins (after 2pm)
|Courses Begin* (week of)
|Courses End* (week of)
|Parking Permits Expire
||Jul 3, Sep 7
||Nov 11, Nov 26-27, Dec 24-25, Dec 31
||Jan 1, Jan 18, Feb 15
||Mar 26, May 31
*Actual dates may vary by program.