Whether you aspire to own or manage a spa or you’re already a seasoned professional, improve your knowledge and career advancement opportunities with practical, real-world spa and wellness education taught by leading industry experts. Throughout this comprehensive, online program, you’ll learn all aspects of the successful day-to-day operation of a spa as well as business strategies you can employ for sustained growth and profitability in this ever-evolving industry.
Who Should Enroll
- Individuals who wish to enter the field of spa and wellness management
- Current spa owners, directors, and practitioners
- Spa employees needing management training
- Business professionals and entrepreneurs entering the spa and wellness industry
- Doctors, nurses and other medical professionals who are looking for a career change
- Manufacturers and developers of products for the spa and wellness industries
- Wellness, health, medical, and fitness professionals seeking to expand their understanding of the industry
- Representatives from business, hospitality, and tourism industries considering spa related project developments
Occupational summary for first-line supervisors of personal service workers.
Source: Economic Modeling Specialists Intl.
Annual Job Openings
(Highly experienced workers can earn up to $63k)