Gain the most comprehensive, real-world training to seek top management positions in the hospitality and tourism industry. Whether you are new to the field or an experienced professional needing refreshed skills, our courses give you the knowledge and preparation needed to earn those coveted positions in high-end hotels, top restaurants, full-service resorts, luxury cruise lines, tourism offices, and other hospitality organizations.
In this 3-month program, you will be studying along-side students visiting UCI from around the world. This is an exclusive opportunity to collaborate with people from unique backgrounds and develop an understanding of international communication tactics.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed both for people entering the field and for those who already work in the hospitality and tourism industry but wish to enhance their careers. Examples include:
- Business professionals seeking to enter the hospitality industry
- Hospitality workers who wish to gain management skills for upward mobility
- Developers in the timeshare, vacation ownership, and condominium/hotel industries
- Key personnel working for chambers of commerce, convention and visitors bureaus, tourism boards, and hotel/motel associations
- Other professionals involved in the development of infrastructure for the hospitality industry
Occupational summary for advertising, marketing, promotions, public relations, and sales managers in the United States.
Annual Job Openings
(Highly experienced workers can earn up to $170k)