Leadership has become the one dominant driver for successful businesses—worldwide. The roles of leaders are constantly changing, and strategies need to be quickly modified to compete in our market, especially considering global, political, and cultural issues. As leaders in a fierce global economy, we focus on continually innovating, driving revenue, and gaining market share. It’s just what we do—and we’re programmed to perform like that. And we’re dedicated to working alongside our colleagues and teams to promote and foster collaboration.
The need for disruption and evolution now requires cultural intelligence. And, importantly, the framework for cultural intelligence needs to be established by leaders that can navigate across multiple cultural groups, including generations, backgrounds, geographic locations, and professional groups. Our Global Leadership Program is designed for leaders, like you, that are working to revolutionize your industry. We offer the opportunity for you to invest in programs that create new opportunities to lead a globally diverse workforce. UCI gives you direct access to sessions that are delivered live and online. Our active learning approach will consist of individual assessments, articles and chapters, cases, experiential activities, and planning.
Who Should Enroll
- This certificate is suited for emerging and mid-level managers that want to develop their leadership skills
- Leaders who wish to better compete in our increasingly global economy with cultural intelligence and across multiple cultural groups
- Existing and emerging leaders seeking to develop a globally diverse workforce
- Individuals who seek to further cultivate their leadership skills and business strategy in a global context
- Working professionals who wish to develop their skills when considering organizational issues and challenges from multiple perspectives
- Professionals who seek deeper strategic insight in the global business environment that impacts the business